Total Medical Personnel Staffing has an immediate opening for Mental Health Technicians for a client in the Oklahoma City area.
Why You’ll Love This Job!
- Company mission truly makes an impact in the communities they serve
- Company culture focused on diversification and stability
- Central location easily accessible from any corner of the metro
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinating mental health care services with substance abuse patients in an in-patient facility
- Identifying the personal needs of patients
- Monitoring and documenting care
- Escorting patients and assisting in patient assessment
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or relevant training or work experience required, associate’s degree preferred
- Patient, flexible and able to deal with demanding situations
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Previous psychiatric or substance abuse facility experience preferred
- Top-of-the-line employee medical insurance coverage fully paid for by the company and flexible spending accounts
- Retirement plan with a 5% employer contribution that’s fully vested after 18 months of full-time employment, life insurance, and paid holidays
Don’t miss this opportunity to truly make a difference in people’s lives!
Equal Opportunity Employer