Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Under the supervision of the Radiology Director and supervisor, performs MRI and basic radiographic examinations. Performs a variety of MRI procedures which require independent judgment, with ingenuity and initiative. Will perform all work in accordance with the mission, vision and values of Mercy.
- Experience:12 months experience preferred
- Preferred Experience: 2 yrs preferred.
- Required Education: Graduate of a 2 year AMA approved program in Radiologic Technology, AAS or BA degree. MRI safety Training for MRI technologist & Radiation safety training
- Licensure: ARRT certification in Radiography and/or MRI registry eligible
- Certifications:Must obtain American Heart Association BLS within a reasonable time-frame (generally within 6 months), based on skills, knowledge and experience.
- Other: Good oral and written communication skills.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 32 hours or more per pay period!
We’re bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We’re expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.