Discover the possibilities of our progressive, omnichannel approach to beauty retail. At Ulta Beauty, our E-commerce associates sit at the cutting edge of our efforts to reimagine the future of retail. Through a full suite of new and emerging technologies, this team is creating an enhanced buying experience for guests who crave simplicity, choice, personal insights and the joy of discovery. With greater interactivity. Inspired applications of big data, AI and UI/UX. And creative that persuades and delights. All of this, with the opportunity to experience smart ideas come to life.
At Ulta Beauty, we’re forever imagining. Forever striving. Forever investing in next-gen—with deep and rich opportunities for ongoing learning, growth and advancement. We encourage you to take control of your career and set your own ceiling. For curious and big-picture thinkers who can flex to the need and who want to stretch themselves through courage and conviction, Ulta Beauty provides an environment perfectly suited to your ambitions. Let’s build brilliant together.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
This role reports to the Senior Program Manager to support the Digital E-Commerce program and is responsible for driving coordinated execution to deliver on multiple tracks within the program, and working in partnership with digital leadership, IT and key cross-functional business stakeholders. The Senior Business Project Manager must demonstrate strong project management and cross-functional leadership capabilities along with a strong track record of successful execution of projects in a retail environment. The ability to influence, advise and manage large number of cross-functional players across levels is critical.
Provide Project Management and Change Management for projects supporting successful delivery by leading teams through the project lifecycle to achieve business objectives, while managing scope, timelines and budget, following Ulta’s Project Management and Change Management methodologies.
YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH ALL OF THESE BY:
- Manage and support the program management, integration and change management
- Lead and facilitate teams in defining project goals, deliverables, milestones, resources, budget, and schedule.
- Facilitate project meetings to track project goals, deliverables, and milestones.
- Partner with project leads to develop agendas, speakers, and content. Track action items and deliverables to align with overall timeline and goals.
- Escalate issues and risks, document decisions and identify dependencies.
- Support change management efforts of the Transformation, identifying change impacts, strategy execution, and lessons learned.
- Provide timely and accurate communications to stakeholders, including overall status, health, and business benefits tracking for programs and projects across various levels within the organization.
- Work with other project team members to gather and analyze detailed information about the process design and the impact on the roles and the organizations affected
- Anticipate resourcing needs and develop/modify plans accordingly to achieve desired results.
- Participate in planning and budgeting for new projects
- Use, champion and improve the project and change methodology, tools and templates
- Ensure compliance with Ulta’s Project Management methodology including but not limited to documentation requirements, change control, proper approvals and gate controls.
ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in project management and change management, preferably in a beauty and/or a retail environment
- Demonstrated experience leading teams to execute highly complex initiatives of significant scope, scale and risk.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project, program and change management.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Enterprise thinker with ability to ‘connect the dots.’
- Results-oriented. Bias for action and execution.
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to share ideas and information across diverse audiences to drive to business decisions. Ability to synthesize clearly and simplify the complex.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- High level of integrity and good judgment.
- Experience in hybrid (agile and waterfall) approaches within programs
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities and adapting to change
- Expertise and experience with Microsoft Office, Smartsheet and Jira/Confluence.
The pay range for this position is $84000.00 - $142800.00 / Year with the opportunity to earn additional compensation pursuant with the Company’s bonus plan. Exact pay will be based on factors including but not limited to relevant education qualifications certifications experience level shift geographic location and business and organizational needs. Visit our Benefits and Career Development page:https://careers.ulta.com/careers/about-us/benefits-and-career-development
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty’s own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring—hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.