Up to $20,000 Sign On Bonus!
Clinical Educator (RN) will support ICU, Intermediate Care, & Emergency Department
We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
- Education:Preferred Bachelor of Science in healthcare-related field. Would need to be enrolled in accredited program within 6 months of starting role. Completion of program within 2 years of hire date.
- Preferred Education: Master’s degree in Nursing is preferred, Graduate degrees in related fields may be considered.
- Licensure: Current State of Oklahoma RN license.
- Experience: 3 years of active bedside care delivery in the immediate past. Proven education experience.
- Certifications: Preferred to have or be progressing toward certification in a specialty of nursing related to the unit(s)/departments of responsibility. The expectation is to achieve certification within 3 years of accepting position. Clinical Educators are required to maintain certification in the highest level of life support required for their respective department; must obtain this certification within a year from hire.
- Other: Skills, knowledge and abilities: Demonstrated skill in human relations and written, verbal, and electronic communication. Proven skill in oral presentation and facilitation. Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills and must be familiar with educational concepts, including principals of adult education. Proven ability to organize and maintain multiple projects simultaneously to meet project deadlines. Demonstrated competence in delivery of patient care. Must have computer skills in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of audiovisual equipment is an advantage. Must have knowledge of unit/department-specific equipment used in patient care. Performs responsibilities in the spirit of the Mercy Mission and Charism. Makes decisions and determines actions using the Mercy Values as a guide.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 32 hours or more per pay period!
We’re bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We’re expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.