Total Medical Personnel Staffing is looking for highly professional PRN Hospital and Mental Health Registered Nurses. The Registered Nurse is responsible to TMPS and to the facility at which they are assigned. They are to be clinically competent; deliver care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning intervention, implementation, and evaluation; and effectively interacts with patient, patient families, and other facility staff while maintaining standards of professional nursing. We are hiring for PRN/ Per Diem positions in the Okmulgee area and across the state of Oklahoma. Our dedication to patient care has remained strong for over fifteen years and we hope you’ll want to join our team.
Why You’ll Love This Job!
- Exposure to premier healthcare facilities throughout the state of Oklahoma
- Flexibility and control of schedule
- Daily, travel, and vacation pay
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Under general supervision, provides nursing care in different work locations to a variety of patients with health problems ranging from simple to complex
- Assumes responsibility for an assigned group of patients
- Documents patient responses to nursing interventions and prescribed medical treatments; notes all changes in physician order on assigned patients
- Assists physician in the examination of patients and in performing minor diagnostic procedures and treatment
- Responsible for directing or supervising care delivered by other healthcare workers, including student nurses, licensed practical nurses, and less-experienced RNs
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous hospital, mental health or psych experience
- Ability to adapt to working in different facilities is essential
- 6 months of recent RN experience in a hospital setting is required
- RN license or equivalent education
Don’t miss this opportunity to truly make a difference in people’s lives!
Equal Opportunity Employer