Total Medical Personnel Staffing is looking for highly professional Hospital, Psychiatric/ Mental/ Behavioral Health, Nursing Home or Clinic Licensed Practical Nurses who are comfortable reassuring patients and their families and communicating with doctors as well as tending to the needs of his or her patients. We offer a positive, upbeat environment to help you as you pick up PRN/ per diem shifts. Our dedication to patient care has remained strong for over fifteen years. We provide a full range of hospital, nursing homes, home health, and clinic services for our nurses. We hope you’ll want to join our team in either Okmulgee or Tulsa!
Why You’ll Love This Job!
- Exposure to premier healthcare facilities throughout the state of Oklahoma
- Flexibility and control of schedule
- Daily, travel and vacation pay
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for directing or supervising care delivered by other healthcare workers, including non-licensed nursing staff and other licensed practical nurses
- Planning and managing patient care according to each patient’s needs
- Admitting new residents
- Interviewing patients and recording their medical history
- Obtaining patient vital signs and escorting patients to their rooms
- Administering injections of medications
- Verifying that patient charts are updated promptly and accurately
- Observing and recording patients’ conditions and reactions to medications and treatments
- Explaining procedures and treatment protocols to residents
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous hospital, psychiatric, nursing home or clinic experience
- Ability to adapt to working in different facilities is essential
- 6 months of LPN experience in a Hospital, Psychiatric/ Mental/ Behavioral Health, Nursing Home or Clinic setting is REQUIRED
- Active LPN license
Don’t miss this opportunity to truly make a difference in people’s lives!
Equal Opportunity Employer