Total Medical Personnel Staffing is looking for highly professional Certified Nursing Assistants. We offer a positive, upbeat environment to help you as you pick up PRN/ per diem shifts. Our dedication to patient care has remained strong for over fifteen years. We provide a full range of hospital, nursing homes, home health, and clinic services for our nurses. We hope you’ll want to join our team in the Lawton area!
Why You’ll Love This Job!
- Exposure to premier healthcare facilities throughout the state of Oklahoma
- Flexibility and control of schedule
- Daily, travel and vacation pay
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides hands-on nursing care to patients, residents, clients and customers in a variety of health care settings
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous Nursing Home and/or Hospital experience
- Ability to adapt to working in different facilities is essential
- One year of CNA experience is required
- High school diploma or equivalent education
Don’t miss this opportunity to truly make a difference in people’s lives!
Equal Opportunity Employer